Interested in creating compelling visual communication and storytelling to support the translation of insights into business opportunities?
Who are you?
Are you passionate about engaging people through creative content like graphic, video and social media content and do you want to help translate user insights into small compelling films and presentations?
We imagine you are:
...studying communication, marketing, digital design or similar... strong in visual communication and storytelling including video and graphics and have experience in creating presentations that communicate ideas and frameworks clearly and professionally
...skilled in video editing, Power Point and know your way around Adobe Creative Suite
...interested in marketing and want to help strengthen our company brand through social media and analytics
...able to sketch ideas and thoughts quickly, and not afraid to communicate with pen and paper
...proactive, with a go-getter mindset and are not afraid to take professional responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
Who are we?
IS IT A BIRD is a strategic innovation agency residing in an abandoned auto repair shop in Valby. We combine deep user insight and strategic design to develop new business concepts, strategy and innovation capacity. We have a high focus on creating visual deliveries; accurately communicated recommendations or concepts to inspire our clients in the development of their business. We are characterized by high ambitions, high spirits, and we appreciate an informal and humorous approach, both in the office and in relation to our customers. We are mixed group of different professional and cultural backgrounds. Our professional language at the office is English.
Take a look around our site to see more about us.
What we offer:
- You will assist us in communicating insights, recommendations, concepts and solutions to our customers and work with our marketing strategy
- You will help strengthening our presence on social media, and get the opportunity to put what you learn in school into practice
- You will have the opportunity to work with companies and organizations like Carlsberg, Nike, Google, and Copenhagen Municipality
- You will be part of several project teams and will take part in all phases of a project, from the development of research design to completion of the final presentation to the client. Your focus will especially be on the visual execution of research material and finalization of presentations and ad-hoc assignments
- You will become familiar with our process and methods with the scoping, collecting and transformation of insights into business opportunities
- You will work with our overlap of disciplines across anthropology, design and strategy
- You will work approx. 10-15 hours a week and be part of the life and culture of a strategic innovation company. We are flexible in relation to your studies and examinations.
The position will start ASAP and no later than 1st of March 2019.
Are you interested?
Send your CV, portfolio and application to us by Monday 28th of January 2019 at email@example.com
We will call promising candidates in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Questions can be directed to:
Pernille Have on +45 71 99 03 49, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rasmus Thomsen on +45 60 57 27 27, email@example.com
Download the job post as pdf